The Page Builder Framework is a lightweight theme that is designed to provide maximum compatibility with many page builder plugins. It is clean and easy to use yet, provides a ton of customization options that allow you to build any niche website you want. In this tutorial, you will learn how to translate sites built with the Page Builder Framework theme using WPML.
|Defualt language homepage (English)||Secondary language homepage (Spanish)|
- Getting started
- Translating pages
- Translating texts from the Page Builder Framework premium add-on plugin
- Translating texts from the page builder Framework theme, plugins and other places
- Translating menus
- Getting help from our support
- Get help with building and maintaining your site
Make sure that the Page Builder Framework theme is activated, by going to the Appearance -> Themes page.
Make sure that the WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management, and WPML Media Translation plugins are activated.
With WPML, you can translate any types of contents in your site, including pages and posts. For an easy start, read our Getting Started Guide.
The Page Builder Framework theme is compatible with many page builder plugins.
Visit our documentation page for exact steps on translating content created with page builders.
You can translate texts that come from the Page Builder Framework premium add-on from the WPML String Translation screen. As an example, here is how you can translate the call to action text:
- To set the default language call to action text, Go to the WordPress customizer and navigate to Header -> Call To Action Button.
- Add the call to action text and URL then Publish the changes.
- To translate the call to action button text, navigate to WPML -> String Translation. Find the text and click the translations link. Add the translated content to the different language fileds and tick the Translation is complete checkbox then Save the translation.
You can translate any text that comes from the Page Builder Framework theme premium add-on in a similar fashion.
Besides contents coming from posts and pages on your site, there are usually some texts coming from other places. Most common examples are themes and plugins.
To learn how to translate these texts, read our documentation page about translating strings.
With WPML, you can easily synchronize your language menus. For more information, please see our complete menus translation tutorial.
We have supporters in our forum who are ready six days a week to help you. They are trained in how to use WPML with the Page Builder Framwrok theme.
If you are working with a developer for your site, please use our Translation support forum to get help with translating your site’s content.
If you are setting up the site and WPML yourself, please use our Technical support forum.
If you need help with building or maintaining your site, take a look at our list of WPML Contractors. They are experienced developers specialized in developing multilingual sites.