Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client enabled a previous version of ATE, but encountered an issue with the (details button) on the product page.
Solution:
We resolved the issue by following the steps outlined on the WPML errata page. We recommend checking your English product page to ensure the problem is fixed.

If this solution does not apply because it might be outdated or not relevant to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the issue persists, please open a new support ticket.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
September 13, 2024 at 4:21 pm #16176863

sasoJ-2

Hello,
now the lines work as they should. Thank you!
I spent 15400 to retranslate the products, then your 40,000 and it was still short, so I bought 200,000 and it took 42,400 more credits.
I would also like to ask for the refund of these credits.
Thank you and regards,
Sašo J.

September 13, 2024 at 8:19 pm #16177732

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi Sašo,

I'll check with our ATE team and get back to you on Monday. I hope this will be okay with you.

Thanks,
Osama

September 15, 2024 at 11:22 am #16179846

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi Sašo,

We have added 50K credits to your account.

Best regards,
Osama

September 16, 2024 at 7:14 pm #16185421

sasoJ-2

Thank you! Very good.
Rgd,
Saso

sasoJ-2 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-09-16 19:14:47.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.