Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Andrey.

Author Posts
July 16, 2024 at 8:18 pm #15962498

mirteM

<b>Background of the issue: </b>
I am trying to translate products but I got a fatal error instead. I canceled a job in the translator management to try to translate it again as all translations stay in processing even if completed. I have the same issue as this: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/products-missing-translations-3/

This is the error:

2024-07-16T20:13:02+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_source_language_code() on false in /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions-load-tm.php:501 CONTEXT: {"error":{"type":1,"file":"/data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions-load-tm.php","line":501},"backtrace":["","#0 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php(153): wpml_tm_create_ATE_job_creation_model(166, true)","#1 [internal function]: WPML_TM_ATE_Jobs_Actions->{closure}(166, 0)","#2 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/fp/core/Fns.php(164): array_map(Object(Closure), Array, Array)","#3 [internal function]: WPML\FP\Fns::WPML\FP\{closure}(Object(Closure), Array)","#4 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/fp/core/functions.php(154): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)","#5 [internal function]: WPML\FP\Fns::WPML\FP\{closure}(Object(Closure), Array)","#6 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/collect/src/Illuminate/Support/Traits/Macroable.php(56): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)","#7 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php(152): WPML\FP\Fns::__callStatic('...', Array)","#8 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): WPML_TM_ATE_Jobs_Actions->added_translation_jobs(Array, 1, Object(WPML_TM_Translation_Batch))","#9 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)","#10 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)","#11 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(1478): do_action('...', Array, 1, Object(WPML_TM_Translation_Batch))","#12 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-translation-job-factory.php(112): TranslationManagement->send_jobs(Object(WPML_TM_Translation_Batch), '...', 1)","#13 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/jobs/Manual.php(164): WPML_Translation_Job_Factory->create_local_job('...', '...', NULL, '...', 1, '...')","#14 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/jobs/Manual.php(43): WPML\TM\Jobs\Manual->createLocalJob('...', '...', '...', '...')","#15 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/fp/core/Either.php(207): WPML\TM\Jobs\Manual->createOrReuse(Array)","#16 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/editor/Editor.php(92): WPML\FP\Right->map(Array)","#17 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue.php(52): WPML\TM\Editor\Editor->open(Array)","#18 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): WPML_Translations_Queue->load(Object(WP_Screen))","#19 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)","#20 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)","#21 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-screen.php(424): do_action('...', Object(WP_Screen))","#22 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-admin/includes/screen.php(243): WP_Screen->set_current_screen()","#23 /data/sites/web/baniwafelsbe/www/wp-admin/admin.php(212): set_current_screen()","#24 {main}","thrown"]}

<b>Symptoms: </b>

<b>Questions: </b>

July 16, 2024 at 8:51 pm #15962629

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kyiv (GMT+03:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please be sure to run the WooCommerce Multilingual setup wizard to configure it correctly before you start translating your products.

wcml-setup-wizard.png
July 16, 2024 at 9:00 pm #15962661

mirteM

I don't understand what you mean. It has been installed for a few years and I have translated products in the past.

July 16, 2024 at 9:07 pm #15962726

Andrey
Supporter

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site, preferably a test site where the problem has been replicated, if possible, in order to better help you. You will find the required fields below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you provide will be private, meaning only you and I can see and access it.

Please provide a few examples. If you can check, please verify if the issue persists only with WPML, WooCommerce Multilingual, and WooCommerce Multilingual.

July 16, 2024 at 9:35 pm #15962802

Andrey
Supporter

If I need to debug the problem further, I want to ask you about the possibility of replicating your site locally. I'll need to install a "Duplicator temporarily" or "All In One Migration" plugin on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. If you prefer to do it independently, you can provide the snapshot and send me the zipped package you downloaded.

Let me know how you feel about this.

July 16, 2024 at 9:50 pm #15962826

mirteM

You can make a copy for further testing but please leave no trace behind. I try to keep things clean (also in the database). Generally support issues do scare me 😉

July 17, 2024 at 9:27 am #15965172

mirteM

maybe something interesting: I did migrate from mysql 5.7 to mysql 8 recently

July 17, 2024 at 4:29 pm #15967438

Andrey
Supporter

Thank you for your feedback. I will not make any changes without your permission. If I need to make a copy of your site, I will remove the package and the installed plugin.

I am unable to access your website. Is this something you are already aware of?

July 18, 2024 at 7:36 am #15970503

mirteM

No that is strange. Try with username WPML iso the fake email (same passw ofc).
Or give me some other email adres I can use to make an account for you. I have no issues connecting.

July 18, 2024 at 8:38 am #15970960

Andrey
Supporter

I can't access it at all. Please see the screenshots. Is access country-specific? I've reactivated the private message so you can re-enter the credentials.

Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 11.36.50.png
Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 11.35.43.png
July 18, 2024 at 8:47 am #15971023

mirteM

Oh but I see. It is: hidden link
You put https:/baniwafel.be (i see it was my type sorry)

July 18, 2024 at 1:29 pm #15972783

Andrey
Supporter

Thank you, I will check and let you know.

July 19, 2024 at 4:47 am #15975764

mirteM

Hey Andrey, how are things going with the investigation? In the first half of august I really need to complete the french products for the next season.

July 19, 2024 at 11:10 am #15977708

mirteM

How about a conflict with Redis? Just think out loud. Redis is setup correctly though
edit: disabling the plugin doesn't change anything so it isn't that

how about this issue: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/object-cache-pro-causing-wpml-issues/page/2/
Or this: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translation-only-partially-makes-it-to-the-frontend/

July 19, 2024 at 11:54 am #15978131

mirteM

or this one: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translations-are-stuck-in-progress-when-using-redis-object-cache/

Perhaps I am looking the wrong direction ofc but I have had WPML and object cache issues in the past

mirteM confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-07-24 08:49:41.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.