Skip Navigation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by martinJ-45 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Assisted by: Nicolas V..

Author Posts
September 27, 2024 at 1:05 pm

martinJ-45

Background of the issue:
We have been having problems with our Mega Menu for some time now. Currently I was able to solve the problem so far that the incorrect appearance under the menu item 'Services' is displayed correctly in all localizations, but not in the most important one 'Österreich'. I have been in contact with the template developers (JupiterX Template) for weeks without any results and hope that you might have another idea as to why this display error is occurring. For your information 'Österreich' is set as our main language in WPML. And the error occurs with and without activated caching.

Symptoms:
The menu item, which is located at the top right of the mega menu, is displayed without its corresponding CSS properties. If I change the position of the menu item, the new item is displayed incorrectly at this position (top right).

Questions:
Why is the menu item under the localization 'Österreich' not displaying with its corresponding CSS properties in the mega menu?
Could there be an issue with WPML settings affecting the CSS properties of the menu item?
Are there any known compatibility issues between WPML and the template used for the mega menu?

September 27, 2024 at 2:15 pm
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.