Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.67 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Easter (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 62 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ilyes 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Ilyes.

Author Posts
July 2, 2024 at 7:57 pm #15877962

Ilyes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Pacific/Easter (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the information,

I have shared your findings with our second tier,

I will let you know if it is okay to leave those groups excluded as they are and more information on how we can optimize that code,

Best,

July 3, 2024 at 1:41 pm #15884959

arildB

Hi again Ilyes
Leaving the groups excluded is a bad solution, We expect this site to grow a lot in the coming 12 months, and really need WPML to play a lot better than it does at the moment. WPML is quite resource hungry, and 100% compatibility with Obect cache pro / Redis is a must.

Cheers

July 3, 2024 at 6:19 pm #15886425

Ilyes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Pacific/Easter (GMT-05:00)

Hello again,

I'm sorry to ask you this again, but we need a staging access as the Cloudways copy isn't running into issues (error not replicating there).

We want to avoid doing tests on your live site also, so if you could get a staging environment with similar setup, that would really help our team,

Thank you,

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal Error: WPML consuming a lot of memory’ is closed to new replies.