Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is unable to translate strings because they receive a message stating 'will be ignored, because translation is already waiting for translator.' This issue arose after attempting to send strings for translation without having credits.
Solution:
We recommend navigating to WPML > Translations and filtering by Strings. From there, you can take the job and translate the strings. For automatic translation in the Advanced Translation Editor, follow the steps outlined in our documentation: Automatically Translate Strings with WPML.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your current situation, please open a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. For further assistance, you can contact us directly through the WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.90 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
May 14, 2024 at 1:30 am #15622806

Louise Fox

** Second question while you have site access. **

(If this must be split off to a separate support query, please copy the site access details as above so I don't have to find/copy them all again)

I am trying to translate all these strings:
hidden link

However for all strings I get the message "will be ignored, because translation is already waiting for translator."
That's because we tried sending them for translation previously, when the site had no credits.
How do I reset this and translate all these automatically?

Many thanks

May 14, 2024 at 1:34 am #15622807

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

Here is the new ticket.

After sending strings to translation, you can go to WPML > Translations > Filter type by Strings > Take the job and translate strings.
In the Advanced Translation Editor, you can translate strings automatically.

Please follow the documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatically-translate-strings-with-wpml/#translating-strings-automatically-by-yourself

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

Translations ‹ Mama Cash — WordPress 2024-05-14 08-30-20.png
May 14, 2024 at 11:48 am #15625170

Louise Fox

Think this was the same issue with not being set up as a translator with correct language pairs. As this is now working.

Louise Fox confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-05-14 11:48:48.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.