Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was unable to translate the Contact Form 7 widget on their Contact page, which was created by the Elementor widget "reycore-cf7" from the Rey theme. Additionally, the client could not find where to translate the tab names on their product pages, such as "détails du produit", "livraison", and "conseils de lavage".
Solution:
We instructed the client to register the "reycore-cf7" widget for translation by adding the following code to WPML > Settings > Custom XML Configuration:

<wpml-config>
  <elementor-widgets>
    <widget name="reycore-cf7">
      <fields>
        <field type="Reycore FormID" editor_type="LINE">form_id</field>
      </fields>
    </widget>
  </elementor-widgets>
</wpml-config>

After adding the code, we advised the client to go to WPML > String Translation and translate the form ID. We also provided a link to our documentation for further guidance: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/how-to-register-page-builder-widgets-for-translation/

If the solution provided does not apply to your case, or if it seems outdated, we recommend checking the related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If you still need assistance, please open a new support ticket.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
April 22, 2024 at 12:06 pm

mehdiD-3

Hi, I'm trying to translate my contact form from Contact Form 7 with the multilingual installed but seems not working.

I also want to translate the tabs from my products page but I cannot find it, it's like all of our products, the "détails du produit" is the description, the description is goodly translated but the tab name is not and also the other tabs "livraison" and "conseils de lavage" are not translated because I cannot them them.

April 22, 2024 at 12:36 pm
April 23, 2024 at 3:24 am #15553363

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Mehdi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

The contact form 7 widget on the Contact page is created by the Elementor widget "reycore-cf7" from the Rey theme on your site. This widget is not registered for translation, I add the code below to WPML > Settings > Custom XML Configuration to register this widget.

<wpml-config>
  <elementor-widgets>
    <widget name="reycore-cf7">
      <fields>
        <field type="Reycore FormID" editor_type="LINE">form_id</field>
      </fields>
    </widget>
  </elementor-widgets>
</wpml-config>

then go to WPML > String Translation > Translate the form ID with its translation. Please check the attached screenshot.

Refer documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/how-to-register-page-builder-widgets-for-translation/

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

String Translation ‹ UNCHAINED PRO | Personnalisation Vêtements — WordPress 2024-04-23 10-02-05.jpg
Edit Contact Form ‹ UNCHAINED PRO | Personnalisation Vêtements — WordPress 2024-04-23 10-00-32.png
April 23, 2024 at 8:55 am #15554437

mehdiD-3

Hello Long Nguyen,

Thank you for your reply !

After checking the translation of my sections, I can tell you that it's working great ! Thank you for your help ! 🙂

mehdiD-3 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-04-23 08:55:30.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.