Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client reported that forms on their website were displaying in English on both language versions, despite having translations available in Serbian.
Solution:
We discovered that the issue was due to the client using an older version of the WPML plugins. We recommended updating these plugins to the latest version. After the update, the forms displayed correctly in the respective languages.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the problem persists, please open a new support ticket.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
June 8, 2024 at 10:08 am #15718196

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for your update. I'm waiting for our 2nd tier support team to check the issue and I'll update you with their findings.

Best regards,
Osama

June 10, 2024 at 6:49 am #15720219

markoV-7

Hi,
is there any progress towards solving the problem?

June 10, 2024 at 9:16 am #15720971

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

I'm still waiting for a reply. Due to the workload on our second-tier support team, it could take some time.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Osama

June 11, 2024 at 2:18 pm #15727275

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Our team debugged the issue and found that the issue happened because you use an older version of WPML plugins.

After updating them, the translation worked correctly. Kindly check the page and let me know if it works as expected. (hidden link)

Best regards,
Osama

June 12, 2024 at 11:43 am #15731250

markoV-7

Thank you!
You're the best.

Is there option to auto update plugins?

markoV-7 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-06-12 11:43:32.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.