Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.64 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tenzinJ 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
May 23, 2023 at 9:25 am #13696337

tenzinJ

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to translate "If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details below. If you are a new customer, please proceed to the Billing section." and some other string in the order page.
The text is translated in the String translator but it doesnt show in the order page. Please see attached.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Zrzut ekranu 2023-05-23 o 11.21.39.jpg
Zrzut ekranu 2023-05-23 o 11.21.28.jpg
May 24, 2023 at 6:58 am #13704379

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support. I will try my best to assist you in this matter.

I can understand that you're having some issues translating a message on the checkout page. I have checked the checkout page and seems the message is added by the Elementor plugin.

Would you please check if the String is available in the Admin Screen or not? If you found the string there, simply register the string for translation and complete the translation. Please check the documentation below to understand the procedure.

- https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/finding-strings-that-dont-appear-on-the-string-translation-page/#strings-arent-selected-for-translation

If you're not seeing the text, then you may need to scan the Elementor and Elementor PRO plugins for the string. I hope the string will appear for translation after that.

The process is described clearly here: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/finding-strings-that-dont-appear-on-the-string-translation-page/#scanning-the-theme-and-plugins

I hope it will help. But, let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

May 24, 2023 at 7:12 am #13704413

tenzinJ

Thank you!
Yes, I have translated the string in woocommerce domain but still it wasn't translated in the Elementor domain.
Now it works fine.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.