Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.71 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
January 23, 2024 at 11:16 pm #15219163

isidreC-2

When you llok for a product in the finder you cannot find it.
Instead, if I type in the ID of the product then it appears.
The issue comes when installing the WPML Multilingual CMS together with WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency
When activated them then it starts to do this bug.
I know it is this because I disconnected all plugins and only connected this too.
I believe there is a big base issue that needs to be fixed on the data base.
Do you know how to fix it or somebody extremely experienced in this type of cases?
Attaching pictures
Gracias,
Isi

PRODUCT FINDER.png
PRODUCT FINDER ID.png
January 24, 2024 at 8:33 am #15220154

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Isi,

Thank you for contacting the support.

Since you've already tested by deactivating all other plugins, can you please do one more test by deactivating all other plugins and switching to the parent theme?

IMPORTANT: Take full backup of your website and database beforehand.

Usually themes don't interfere in the admin panel, but sometimes it may happen. By testing that we can rule out any possibility of a conflict, coming from the child theme.

If that still has the same results, then please create a test/staging site by copying/cloning your site. So we can have a test site with the same problem. This way we can continue investigation on test site, without compromising the live one.

I've enabled your next reply as private to provide access to the above mentioned.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Products finder table doesn't work well.’ is closed to new replies.