Skip Navigation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by greenY 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
September 16, 2024 at 8:43 am #16182026

greenY

Background of the issue:
I am using the Blocksy Theme on my WordPress site hidden link. I have posts in English and Chinese Traditional. I want the post-time format to correctly translate from 'F j, Y' to 'Y 年 n 月 j 日' for the Chinese Traditional version.

Symptoms:
The post-time format of posts performed with Blocksy Theme can't be applied to the translation but only the update time. Despite ensuring all translations related to the time/date format have been applied, the issue persists.

Questions:
How can I ensure the post-time format is correctly translated from 'F j, Y' to 'Y 年 n 月 j 日' for the Chinese Traditional version?
Are there any specific translation fields in WPML, including String Translation or Plugins/Themes Translation, that I might have missed?

As you can see from
The single post in English(default) like: hidden link
And the single post in Chinese Traditional like: hidden link

The post-time format of posts performed with Blocksy Theme can't be applied to the translation but only the update time.
I've tried to ensure every translations related to the time/date format has been applied with the format to the Chinese Traditional version, but the part that I'm pointing out to you here still can't be applied successfully.

I don't know if there are any translation fields I missed including the String Translation or Plugins/Themes Translation. I can't be sure if there's an applicable filed to the part I'm mentioning.

Please help me to know how to find out the cause and the solution to make the post-time format on single posts be translated from "F j, Y" to "Y 年 n 月 j 日" like the time/date format to other elements on my website.

The topic ‘[Closed] The post-time format of posts performed with Blocksy Theme can't be applied to the translation but …’ is closed to new replies.