Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.96 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
July 7, 2024 at 4:57 pm #15907787

henkO

Background of the issue:
I have installed a new plugin (Free Shipping Label) on my site hidden link. I have scanned the new plugin, and the strings are visible in WPML. The relevant strings have been translated from English in Dutch and saved.

Symptoms:
The translations are not visible on the frontend of the website. Cache and cookies have been cleaned up.

Questions:
What else can I do to get the Dutch translation visible?

July 8, 2024 at 2:39 am #15908995

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Henk,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

The plugin "Free Shipping Label" isn't available in our list of compatible plugins (https://wpml.org/plugin/) so you might experience some issues when using it with WPML.
Can you please help me replicate the issue on a clean installation of WordPress? You can access the admin area directly with this link
hidden link

Kindly follow the steps below:

- Don’t restore your site there.
- Install Free Shipping Label plugin.
- Try to replicate the issue with minimal steps.
- Then let me know the steps to replicate it.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

July 8, 2024 at 7:01 am #15910384

henkO

Hi Long,

It is working, in the plugin there is an option to actived translation.

Still very happy 🙂

henkO confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-07-08 07:01:42.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.