Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by natasaC 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
December 26, 2020 at 8:59 pm #7736097

natasaC

Hello,

I have install woocommerce Multycurrency everything is working fine except automatic change of price on EUR currency. I have put Both API key but button update is not working
on fixer.io I get this error cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 5535 milliseconds
On curenccylayer I get this Access Restricted - Your current Subscription Plan does not support Source Currency Switching.

I have deactivate all plugins and switch template but same thing.

Regards

December 28, 2020 at 1:33 pm #7742449

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

The errors are related to fixer.io, Reading from the error

Your current Subscription Plan does not support Source Currency Switching

It seems like you need s different fixer.io plan, May i know the fixer.io subscription used in your site.

Regards
Raja

December 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm #7742907

natasaC

Hello,

I have use free plan to see how is service working. Why they have free option sif is plan not working on both services not just on fixer.

Regards

December 29, 2020 at 6:49 am #7746339

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I checked this further, With free fixer.io you can only have EUR as primary (source) currency and with currencylayer USD is considered as primary (source) currency with the free accounts. This restriction is from the fixer.io and currencylayer and not from WPML and hence you get those errors.

Since your source currency is "Croatian kuna" you need at least the basic plan subscription in either of the the services to get it working.

December 29, 2020 at 5:53 pm #7749919

natasaC

Ok is there any way to solve my problem? To put some fixed price for EUR= KUNA?

December 30, 2020 at 4:56 am #7752345

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

The only way is to set the default currency of the site to EUR and set the prices according to Euro, In the Multi currency setting you might have to disable EUR currency for other langauges and keep only the KUNA and any other currency active, During conversion it will automatically change the price from EUR to KUNA.

In this approach you will have EUR as base currency and all the product prices should be added in EUR.

If that is something not achievable, then you might have to get the with premium subscription of currency layer or fixer.io so that you can keep Kuna as base currency.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.