Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by annaT-15 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
March 2, 2023 at 1:11 pm

annaT-15

The problem is Woodmart released a new feature to add videos to products (in the product gallery) but when a video is added, it does not add in the translated version.

March 2, 2023 at 1:41 pm
March 2, 2023 at 1:42 pm #13155479

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

let me know when the issue is reproduced and the steps you did, and I will check it right away and escalate further if needed.

Thanks,
Drazen

March 2, 2023 at 1:43 pm #13155489

annaT-15

Please let me know how can I add Woodmart to the dummy site? I don't have any spare license keys..

edit: nevermind this is not needed please ignore the message.

March 2, 2023 at 2:00 pm #13155729

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

you do not need to add license key or activate it, just install the theme and it should work fine.

Let me know how it goes or need some help.

Thanks,
Drazen

March 2, 2023 at 2:03 pm #13155735

annaT-15

I replicated the issue

woodmart_wc_video_gallery
is set to copy but does not copy to the translation.

Manually adding video to the translated product does not work either.

So at the moment only the default language will show the video, which is not the desired effect.

March 2, 2023 at 2:21 pm #13155967
annaT-15

I also have another WPML compatibility issue with Woodmart Linked Variations, is it better if I open a new ticket or can I share details here?

New threads created by Dražen Duvnjak and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-wpml-compatibility-issue-with-woodmart-linked-variations/

March 3, 2023 at 7:28 am #13160809

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

thanks I have escalated this case to our compatibility team and will update you when there is some news.

As per other issues, we do limit 1 issue per ticket to keep things clear, so please in the future open a new ticket, in this case, I have opened a new ticket for you:

- https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-wpml-compatibility-issue-with-woodmart-linked-variations/

Kind regards,
Drazen

March 3, 2023 at 8:22 am #13161273

annaT-15

There is a fatal error on my staging site please confirm if you've been modifying it?

March 3, 2023 at 8:25 am #13161279

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

of course no, I have not accessed it without your knowledge or permit.

As the issue was reproduced on the sandbox, I confirmed the issue there and escalated to our compatibility team.

If you need help and it is WPML-related I suggest opening a new chat and we will be glad to help out. 🙂

Kind regards,
Drazen

March 3, 2023 at 9:51 am #13162103

annaT-15

Ok thanks for letting me know. I think it's Xtemos/Woodmart team tinkering with the site and breaking it to investigate the issue...

So to confirm, it is not an issue isolated within my setup and you don't need any further info or access from me and I'll just wait for an update, is that right?

March 3, 2023 at 10:05 am #13162227

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

yes, that is correct.

I will update you when I have some news from the compatibility team.

Regards,
Drazen

March 3, 2023 at 3:08 pm #13165091

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

thanks for the patience, we have checked and this would need further compatibility work.

As I see in the ticket you provided, Woodmart support mentions they have already fixed this from their side.

Can you please check and get back to them, as I am sure they will be quicker than us in fixing and providing a proper patch?

- hidden link

Feel free to ping us if anything else we can do to help.

Kind regards,
Drazen

March 3, 2023 at 5:17 pm #13166087

annaT-15

The issue has not been fixed by the patch, but I am in contact with Xtemos on their forum.

March 6, 2023 at 7:14 am #13175597

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

great, I hope it will work out, I suggest you continue further checking with them if any issues.

As per our side, it seems to work fine on the sandbox test site if:

- Apply the patch, set the woodmart_wc_video_gallery custom field as Copy, and update the products.

- hidden link

Kind regards,
Drazen

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.