Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
February 22, 2024 at 1:05 am #15330837

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

I am taking a copy of the site for debugging the issue on localhost and will then get back to you.

Take note again please, that I was not able to confirm the same issue when trying to recreate the issue with the same content on a new test site.

February 22, 2024 at 6:43 pm #15335345

Andreas W.
Supporter

I regret that I have to inform you, that I have run various tests on a copy of your site and I was not yet able to figure out why the issue occurs or how to solve it.

I will need more time for testing.

Thank you very much for your patience.

February 23, 2024 at 8:56 pm #15339386

Andreas W.
Supporter

You translated template is not using the correct filter.

If I edit the English filter and change the button texts, then I do not see the changes on Frontend.

The reason might be, that we can only call the filters by using [fe_widget] inside the free version and we are not able to set display conditions for specific contents.

Could you please consult the plugin support of "Filter Everything" if this is expected?

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML + ACF + Filter Everything – Label Translation Issues’ is closed to new replies.