Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 56 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 6 days, 22 hours ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
September 13, 2024 at 4:12 pm #16176833

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for your patience.

This page is now fully translated into German Language hidden link

Let me explain to you what I've done in the following steps.

1. Edit the page(English) that you'd like to translate into any other language.

2. Example this hidden link . On the sidebar, make sure "WPML Translation Editor" is selected in the Language section. Click on "Spanish" to translate it.

3. Advanced Translation Editor opens for you to review the translations. If it's not translated, click on the "Automatic Translation" button on the top. This button will only show up when you have enough credits.

4. Once you've completed the translations, check the frontend. Noticed that some sections are created using the Global Sections hidden link

5. Edit the global sections, example hidden link . On the sidebar, make sure "WPML Translation Editor" is selected in the Language section. Click on "Spanish" to translate it.

6. Once this is done, check the page again to confirm everything works.

September 13, 2024 at 4:47 pm #16177048

davidL-203

There are still some content not translated see below by comparing the English version, need to re-check and fix the entire page and make sure it's completely translated.

Request Free Trial CTA in first fold, Real-world results CTA translation text alignment issues, Request a Trial form fields label and placeholder and submit button, Meet Data Leaders & Experts CTA, Listen to Insightful Podcasts CTA, Enjoy Interviews and Insights CTA.

September 13, 2024 at 5:39 pm #16177250

Kor
Supporter

Thank you for your response.

I’ve updated the ACF translation field settings, so the CTA buttons should now translate correctly. Regarding the text alignment issues, it appears that you're using spaces (Enter key) to move the text to the second line, as shown in the attached screenshot. You'll need to use an HTML tag to adjust this on the English language page.

Additionally, I’ve installed the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin to enable translation of your forms and translated it for you, as detailed here: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/gravity-forms-multilingual/

I’ve volunteered to take care of all these changes for your convenience, and I hope you find this helpful for making similar updates to your other pages.

Screenshot_45.png
Screenshot_46.png
Screenshot_47.png
September 16, 2024 at 9:38 am #16182555

davidL-203

There is still an alignment issue in the Real-world results CTA translation text, see attached screenshots for reference. In the global section you see review the Industry Case Studies tab section there is duplicate anchor tag added in the translated German version, please fix the duplicate of anchor tags.

anchor.png
CTA issue.png
September 16, 2024 at 7:28 pm #16185460

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your patience.

It looks like I did not complete the translation here hidden link . I've completed and it works fine now. Could you check?

September 18, 2024 at 8:27 am #16191603
davidL-203

There is some issue with WPML, do we know why there are still duplicate pages showing on XML Sitemap (winpure.com) ?

hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Sitemap Link: hidden link

New threads created by Kor and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/duplicate-pages-showing-on-xml-sitemap/

sitemap.png
September 18, 2024 at 10:39 am #16192438

davidL-203

Please let me know about sitemap issue, need to fix this ASAP.

September 18, 2024 at 1:56 pm #16193496

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

It looks like you're referring to another issue and I've split the ticket here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/duplicate-pages-showing-on-xml-sitemap/ so that we could follow up.

As for this ticket, please let me know how it goes.

September 20, 2024 at 11:22 am #16202627

davidL-203

We have translated this page into Spanish hidden link. However, there is still a UI issue with the CTAs, which was shared previously in Reply #16185460.

We need to know ASAP how it can be fixed, please provide a video so we can do ourselves or if possible can we fix this permanently for all CTA's?

CTA isse.png
September 20, 2024 at 7:19 pm #16203984

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked and noticed that some translations are not fully translated hence not showing properly. This screen recording will show you what I've done to fix it. hidden link

September 23, 2024 at 10:52 am #16209028
davidL-203

Regarding the CTA issue mentioned in the video, do we simply need to save them individually to resolve the problem?

Additionally, while the page translation is 100% complete, including the global sections, several sections are missing from the frontend, and their content is not showing on the Spanish version of the page. Please cover video along with caption/description for the solution on how we can fix.

1- Request a Free Trial with Unlimited Support!
2- Data quality management resources & insights
3- Frequently asked questions

Spanish version: hidden link
English version: hidden link

New threads created by Kor and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/missing-sections-after-translation-using-acfml/

FAQ.png
September 23, 2024 at 10:56 am #16209091

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

This ticket thread is too long and I've split it here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/missing-sections-after-translation-using-acfml/ so that we can continue checking the issue that you encounter with ACFML.