This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
|Custom taxonomy Translatable option doesn't work||2||3||2 months, 3 weeks ago|
|New added languages do not appear in UI admin||2||7||1 year, 2 months ago|
|WPML could not load configuration files, which your site needs||2||3||1 year, 3 months ago|
|Registering WPML, different environments same website||2||2||1 year, 5 months ago|
| I get ‘Update package not available’ when trying to upgrade|
1. Backup your database – see for example http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and any add-ons.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugin from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and upload to the plugin directory.
5. Activate the WPML plugin, register it, and then activate and any add-ons.
|2||3||2 years ago|