Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 week, 1 day ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
September 2, 2024 at 12:41 pm

jose-luisS-18

Background of the issue:
I purchased the WPML plugin a few days ago and I’m trying to access the string translation section to translate some words.

Symptoms:
There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you. I’m accessing the string translation section to translate some words, but nothing is showing up.

Questions:
What would you need from me to resolve this?

September 2, 2024 at 2:19 pm
September 2, 2024 at 2:20 pm #16132371

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I was not receiving a reply in chat so I moved the chat into a forum ticket for follow up. Can you please confirm if your issue is solved or if you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

September 9, 2024 at 6:04 pm #16158436

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Looks like you have closed the ticket. Please let me know if the database table issue is still happening? or if there’s anything else you need help with. I’m here to provide further support and work with you until this is fully resolved.

Looking forward to your response, and thank you for your cooperation and patience.

September 9, 2024 at 6:37 pm #16158486

jose-luisS-18

Thanks, I finally reinstalled the plugin with the new settings and it worked. Unfortunately, I had to redo the adjustments I had made, but once I reinstalled it, everything worked fine.

jose-luisS-18 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-09-09 18:37:50.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.