Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
You are using the Traveler theme with WPML and have encountered an issue where automatic translation stops after translating 10 pages. Additionally, you are unable to preview the translated pages.
Solution:
For the issue of automatic translation stopping, it appears that the translation credits available on your site might not be sufficient to translate all the content. We recommend adding more credits to your site and observing if the automatic translation resumes effectively. You can also consider using the Pay As You Go subscription, which allows you to pay for the credits used after translation without the need to preload credits. For detailed guidance, please follow the documentation on Automatic Translation Pricing.

If this solution does not resolve your issues or seems irrelevant due to being outdated or not applicable to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If further assistance is needed, please open a new support ticket at WPML Support Forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alawsT 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
September 10, 2024 at 8:54 pm #16163595

alawsT

Background of the issue:
I am using the Traveler theme which is compatible with WPML. I have followed all the steps in the document to install and configure the translation process.

Symptoms:
After successful configuration and translating almost 10 pages, the automatic translation stops and says 'fix it'. Additionally, when I go to review the translated page, a popup window shows 'Preview is not available. Click Edit Translation in the toolbar above to review your translation in the editor'. note there are 16000 credit for this site

Questions:
How can I resolve the issue where automatic translation stops after translating 10 pages?
What steps should I take to fix the 'Preview is not available' error when reviewing translated pages?

September 11, 2024 at 4:32 am #16164039

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

I understand there are two issues on your site:
1. Automatic translation stops after translating some pages.
2. Some translation pages are not reviewable.

We limit one issue per ticket only so I will split this ticket into a new one for the second issue. In this ticket, I will focus on the first one.

I check on our server and see that there are 16 credits available on the site hidden link and you've added 22k credits to it.

I think that those credits aren't enough to translate all content on your site (posts, pages, post types ...). I recommend adding more credits to your site, observing the automatic translation feature and see if it works.

Or you can use the Pay As You Go subscription to pay for the used credits later and don't need to assign prepaid credits to your site manually.
Please follow the documentation
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

September 12, 2024 at 1:10 pm #16171214

alawsT

Dear Long,

Thanks for the support,

i have checked my website and it says that it will required around 5604 credit to translate the automatic translation, i have assigned 26k credit to the target website, but unfortunate that the credit doesn’t sync to website and in the website showed that the available credit is only 16.

For more information please check the attachment screenshot, and regarding the Pay As You Go solutions, we don't find it as suitable solutions as we have enough credit but not syncing.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 16.04.09.png
Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 16.03.14.png
September 12, 2024 at 8:35 pm #16173513

alawsT

Thanks for the support.

But the problem has been solved

alawsT confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-09-12 20:35:49.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.