Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 day, 14 hours ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
September 30, 2024 at 7:02 am #16234558

danijelV-2

I did that, it did not show any translated content. Those texts remained in Croatian.

I am playing a game of cat and mouse with some settings, whenever I retarget URLs, something gets broken, when I fix that one thing, another is broken.

For example, right now the EN version of the homepage started loading very slowly. In console log I noticed it is not loading a divider.svg
Same issue as with some category photos. Whenever I do some sort of URL retargeting, it breaks the images. Then, I need to upload a fresh image, and manually link it.

Why, because my images for example have that /2024/7/ in them, and after something that WPML does, it removes the 2024/7, and the URL is left as " // "

But actually, that is not even my main problem right now.

Right now, when on mobile, when you go to a shop archive page, and press on the Filter products option - it is not showing categories.

September 30, 2024 at 7:37 am #16234654

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

I would need to look closely at your site, so I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated.

Your answer will be private, meaning only you and I can access it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I need your permission to deactivate and reactivate the plugins and themes and change site configurations. This is also why the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Best regards,
Osama

September 30, 2024 at 7:51 am #16234718

danijelV-2

I was at the chat with another supporter so we took care of it in the meantime!

Thank you for your help.

danijelV-2 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-09-30 07:51:01.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.