Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was experiencing issues with a stuck translation queue and recurring problems with an Arabic translation page. Additionally, they needed to reactivate the 'Nested Elements' option in Elementor, which was essential for their design but previously caused issues.
Solution:
For the Arabic translation page, the issue was resolved by deleting the problematic sample page. To address the stuck translations in the queue, our supporter manually fixed this in the database. Regarding the 'Nested Elements' option in Elementor, we recommended reactivating it and applying the workaround mentioned in the previous support ticket to avoid further issues.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to open a new support ticket at WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
September 30, 2024 at 6:13 am #16234436

cantekinS

Hi Dražen,

I hope you're doing well.

I wanted to let you know that while the problem with the Arabic translation on my website was resolved a couple of days ago, I’m unfortunately experiencing the same issue again on the previously mentioned Arabic page. I also have around 90 pages in the translation queue where the process has frozen.

Your support was incredibly helpful last time, so I wanted to contact you directly to see if we can find a more permanent solution to this recurring issue.

Please let me know how we can proceed to resolve this.

Thank you for your continued assistance.

Best regards,
Roozbeh

September 30, 2024 at 6:15 am #16234439

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

please share admin access so I can check the issue, and share with me a link to the page that is having an issue and what is wrong.

Regards,
Drazen

September 30, 2024 at 12:52 pm #16236195

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I am not sure which pages were in question, since I could not find them, it looks like a stuck notification, so I manually fixed this in the database.

As for nested elements make sure to add the workaround mentioned in the last ticket, to avoid issues.

Regards,
Drazen

September 30, 2024 at 12:56 pm #16236199

cantekinS

Hi Dražen,

Thank you for your quick response and for manually fixing the stuck translations in the database!

I will follow your advice and reapply the workaround mentioned in the last ticket to prevent issues with the nested elements when I reactivate them in Elementor.

If anything else comes up, I’ll reach out again. Thanks once again for your help!

Best regards,
Roozbeh

cantekinS confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-09-30 12:56:27.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.