Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
If you're experiencing issues with MyListing theme where images are not appearing under the correct language, this might be due to a compatibility issue between the theme and WPML.
Solution:
We recommend contacting the theme author and inviting them to join our GoGlobal program. Our compatibility team will be glad to assist in making their product WPML compatible. This collaboration can help resolve the issue.

If this solution does not apply to your case, or if it seems outdated, please check related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verify the version of the permanent fix, and confirm that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the problem persists, we highly recommend opening a new support ticket for further assistance.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
May 24, 2024 at 7:54 am

gregorH-4

images are showing in media library

May 24, 2024 at 8:22 am
May 24, 2024 at 8:26 am #15666154

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I created a minimal installation of WordPress, WPML, and all necessary WPML add-ons.

You can access the WordPress dashboard using the link below:
- hidden link

Kindly follow the steps below:
- Set up WPML
- Install the necessary plugins.
- Try to replicate the issue.
- Share with me step by step guide on how can I check the issue

This will help us to report the probable issue to the compatibility team and solve the possible problem faster.

Regards,
Drazen

May 28, 2024 at 6:37 am #15676307

gregorH-4

Now i am adding testing listing "hidden link" with setup can you check same issue arise

In media library in english images are not showing that are uploaded with that test listing by using seller account but when i am changing language in dutch images are showing please check

May 28, 2024 at 6:48 am #15676361

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

thanks for getting back.

I have checked and confirmed this is an issue with the theme and WPML. Since the theme author also says they are not compatible with WPML, we would need their collaboration on this. I advise asking them to join our GoGlobal program and our compatibility team would be glad to help them out.

- https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/

Please contact them and invite them to our program, and then we can work together on fixing the issue and making their product WPML compatible.

Hope you will understand.

Thanks,
Drazen

Screenshot_1.jpg
gregorH-4 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-05-28 07:02:30.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.