If you’re building e-commerce sites with Jigoshop, we have good news for you. Jigoshop Multilingual 1.0 fixes bugs and lets you translate more of your store.
Here is what’s new in JigoShop Multilingual 1.0…
- Variable product after duplication looses its type
- Translated text doesn’t appear on the checkout page
- Removed several PHP notices
- Redirect loop on the checkout page when the cart is empty
- Fixed the stock issue for translations
- Payment gateways titles and descriptions now are translatable
Upgrade to Jigoshop Multilingual 1.0
Head over the Jigoshop Multilingual. You will find an update link to the download file. Download, unzip and upload to your plugins directory.
We will be adding Jigoshop Multilingual to the WordPress plugins directory soon, so you can receive automated updates.
If you need any help, please start a support thread in our technical forum.