Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.47 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
March 4, 2024 at 5:30 pm #15371614

quynh-nhuT

Hi !

I am using a calendar to show the workshops. But when I go in EN, the workshops are not appearing...
See the URL link: hidden link

I checked the settings in WPML and make some fields "translatable" but even with this, it is not working. See screenshot.

Can you help me ?

Thanks a lot !

screencapture-data-organisation-wp-admin-admin-php-2024-03-04-18_14_10 (1) (1) (1).png
March 5, 2024 at 5:20 am #15372602

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Quynh Nhu,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

I see you are using JetEngine and Elementor to create the calendar on the freelance page. Can you please help me replicate the issue on a clean installation of WordPress? You can access the admin area directly with this link
hidden link

Kindly follow the steps below:

- Don’t restore your site there.
- Install Elementor, JetEngine plugins
- Try to replicate the issue with minimal steps.
- Then let me know the steps to replicate it.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

March 5, 2024 at 4:53 pm #15375777

quynh-nhuT

I just copied my website so it will be easier to follow for you and me.
Can you put the message in private so I can give you the credentials for the access ?

Thanks !

March 6, 2024 at 1:58 am #15376800

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

I enable the private reply for your next one. Note: please don't restore your site on the sandbox site as I already mentioned. If there is a fatal error, there isn't a way to resolve it.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

quynh-nhuT confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-11 11:40:28.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.