Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lucas Vidal de Andrade 1 day ago.

Assisted by: Lucas Vidal de Andrade.

Author Posts
September 25, 2024 at 11:18 am #16220094

guyM-10

Background of the issue:
Hello, after long investigate, weplugins help me fix an issue on the website with the "WP MAPS PRO" Plugin, it seems like we have a problem with the "WPML String Translation" when activate it make the url broken. we did not make any change in the last months so its something about update version / conflict with other plugin or something. please i have to fix that issue and i cannout find a solution. i make a video, you can see exactly what happen after activate "WPML String Translation". but i cannot find a place to upload it here the video.

Symptoms:
When activating WPML String Translation, the URL becomes broken.

Questions:
How can I fix the issue with the broken URL when activating WPML String Translation?
Is there a known conflict between WPML String Translation and WP MAPS PRO?
Where can I upload a video to show exactly what happens after activating WPML String Translation?

September 25, 2024 at 11:34 am #16220159

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey there,

I apologize, I couldn't connect to the chat, so I moved it to a support ticket. Please send me the video you mentioned, so I can better understand what's happening.

I appreciate your comprehension.

September 25, 2024 at 11:38 am #16220163

guyM-10

Thank you so much
cannot upload here so i share it online.
hidden link

September 25, 2024 at 12:43 pm #16220348

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Thanks for sharing. It looks like there's indeed a conflict.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "All in One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:

hidden link

September 25, 2024 at 1:43 pm #16220782

guyM-10

edit

September 25, 2024 at 1:45 pm #16220836

guyM-10

please send me again the private message. i missclicked

September 25, 2024 at 2:34 pm #16221198

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Here you go 🙂

September 27, 2024 at 11:44 am #16229674

guyM-10

its almost impossible to do it.
i cant even remember how i built everything.
its combine with JetEngine, WPML, WP Maps pro
and very complicated website.
it was a mistake choosing all those plugins i guess.
i cannot duplicate the problem as you mention because i dont even know what make the problem.
everything is broken in the website and seems like every update ill face this issue.
i feel like give up on this porject :[

September 27, 2024 at 11:48 am #16229681

guyM-10

the page using elementor, jetlisting, wp maps pro, another custom plugin they build for me (wp maps pro), wpml.
cannot just recreate the problem.
it has so many things combine that i cannot even duplicate it.

September 27, 2024 at 11:49 am #16229699

guyM-10

as you can see
hidden link

everything working.
expect the fact WPML not working.
and Thai flag missing in the header. but if you will click the menu and go Thai language:

here:
hidden link

you will see all broken.
i pretty sure it WPML string cause this issue.
and i am sad about the fact you cannot find the solution.
its not the first time i have an issue with this strings translate...

September 27, 2024 at 11:53 am #16229733

guyM-10

7 days ago at 20.9.24
i paid ‪€74.00 EUR‬ for the WPML plugin.

please, if there is no solution from your side, i would like you to cancel my subscription and refund that amount please since its only 7 days.
i cannot use this plugin and its cause problems often.

i use this plugin only for this website, and if the website not work, i dont need the plugin.

thank you