Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 53 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
June 21, 2022 at 7:54 am #11505749

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Sorry, our devs left another message. He mentioned that it is possible that the WPEngine is killing the process and it might be solved if you try inserting the code below into your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WPE_GOVERNOR', false );

Thanks!

Kor

June 24, 2022 at 6:54 am #11535969

walkmew

Hello Kor,

I had already added following code into the wp-config.php file.

define( 'WPE_GOVERNOR', false );

Thanks

June 24, 2022 at 7:34 am #11536145

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Yes, please come back to me with the duplicator package so that I could forward this to our devs for further investigation.

Thanks!

Kor

June 28, 2022 at 1:13 pm #11559959

walkmew

Unfortunately we can not provide you the website snapshot. We have already shared FTP & wp-admin credentials with you. This issue does not seems to be coming from our end. We are using translation service LILT and if needed please consult with the LILT developers too.

I was researching again for the issue that we are getting, suddenly I found that after updating the WPML plugins, the WPML Translation Management plugin got deactivated automatically and the following message is being displayed with the plugin.

“This plugin has been deactivated as it is now part of the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin. You can safely delete it.”

Thus, the paths of the files and functions that I previously did R&D on, have been updated. Now this plugin is merged with WPML Multilingual CMS.

\wp-content\plugins\sitepress-multilingual-cms\classes\jobs\class-wpml-tm-jobs-collection.php

public function map( $callback, $return_job_collection = false ) {
	$mapped_result = array_map( $callback, $this->jobs );
	return $return_job_collection ? new WPML_TM_Jobs_Collection( $mapped_result ) : $mapped_result;
}

The array function array_map() is throwing the following error:

(100) A general error occurred. It could be a temporary issue.
Please try again after a few minutes.
If problem persists please visit our support forum for help.
 Details: | url: `/jobs/1086858/xliff.json?api_version=1.1&accesskey=13dba623e2b200f6876e26c3db9bf2e7d1f5f149f6d89697ccb65f73cdc2d47d` method: `GET` param: `{"api_version":1.1,"job_id":1086858}` response: `{"status":{"code":100,"message":"A general error occurred. It could be a temporary issue.\nPlease try again after a few minutes.\nIf problem persists please visit our support forum for help.\n","debug":"no implicit conversion of nil into String"},"response":null}`

Please check and help us resolve this issue as this has taken too long.

Thank you

June 29, 2022 at 9:16 am #11565437

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, that's correct "The WPML Translation Management add-on is now included in WPML’s core plugin"

We know it's a hassle to prepare a Website snaphot but our devs would require this for further troubleshooting.

So, can I have your permission to capture this Website snapshot on our own?

It will not affect your Website and you can still use the site without any downtime.

Once the problem is resolved we will delete the local site and the captured Website snapshot.

I apologize for the ongoing issue and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Kor

June 30, 2022 at 6:46 am #11572407

walkmew

Hello Kor,

Sorry but because of security reasons we cannot give you the permission to capture the snapshot. Let me know if there is any other way for you to debug this at your end.

June 30, 2022 at 4:08 pm #11579089

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I've forwarded your reply to our devs and I will let you know once I hear from them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Thanks!

Kor

June 30, 2022 at 6:15 pm #11579891

walkmew

Hello Kor,

I have investigated again and found error with URL: hidden link

Please check, hope it would be helpful for you to investigate the problem.

Thanks

July 1, 2022 at 4:04 am #11582011

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I've also shared the link with our developers and I'll come back to you once I hear from them.

Thanks!

Kor

July 1, 2022 at 6:47 am #11582349

walkmew

Hello Kor,

Please check with the both of the URL as below:

hidden link

hidden link

URL with job ID 1086878 returning error response:

{"status":{"code":100,"message":"A general error occurred. It could be a temporary issue.\nPlease try again after a few minutes.\nIf problem persists please visit our support forum for help.\n","debug":"no implicit conversion of nil into String"},"response":null}

While URL with job ID 617679 working as expected that is the file is getting downloaded.

Hope this helps.

July 1, 2022 at 7:29 am #11582543

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I've also forwarded your latest findings to our devs and they will look into this for you.

Thanks!

Kor

July 4, 2022 at 8:04 am #11595331

walkmew

Hello Kor,

I haven't received any response from you till now. I have debugged more frequently for you and also shared you required FTP and wp-admin credentials. Now it shouldn't be too late. Please end this as soon as possible.

Thanks

July 4, 2022 at 8:11 am #11595395

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm still waiting for feedback from our devs (they are still investigating this) and I will come back to you once I hear from them. It might take a longer time for them to check on it since we cannot provide a snapshot.

So sorry for the inconvenience that may have been caused.

Thanks!

Kor

July 5, 2022 at 9:59 am #11603873

Kor
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience.

I've received feedback from our developers, and they mentioned that they had fixed this on your end. Could you give it another try and see if it works now?

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Kor

July 5, 2022 at 2:56 pm #11607199

walkmew

Hello Kor,

Thanks for your reply.
Please let me know what was the issue and in which file and function you made the changes?

If we update the plugin in the future, will your changes effect?

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.