Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client reported that their WPML Automatic Translation credits were showing as zero on their site, despite previously having about 70,000 credits.
Solution:
1. We checked if the credits might have been stuck due to a reinstallation or reset of WPML or WordPress.
2. We moved the 79,912 credits back to the client's current website.
3. We instructed the client to check WPML > Translation Management > Automatic Translation to see the credits.
4. We asked for the Automatic Translation account ID from WPML > Support > Troubleshooting to verify the correct assignment of credits.
5. Upon receiving the ID, we confirmed that the credits were mistakenly assigned to a staging site and moved them to the correct live site.

If you're experiencing a similar issue with your WPML Automatic Translation credits, we recommend checking WPML > Translation Management > Automatic Translation to see if your credits are displayed. If they are not, please go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting and share your Automatic Translation account ID with us. However, keep in mind that this solution might be irrelevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. We highly recommend checking related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the issue persists, please open a new support ticket with us.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 24, 2024 at 6:17 pm #15340791

ylyasK

On turkmenexporter.com I had about 70 000 credits, why it is zero now?

2024-02-24_23-12-57.png
February 24, 2024 at 6:57 pm #15340823

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

It seems that you probably installed/reinstalled/reset/moved either WPML or WordPress at some point and the credits got stuck. One of them had the credits, and one of them did not have any credits (the current one).

I moved the stuck "79912" credits back to your current website and you should now use them and see them if you go to WPML > Translation Management > Automatic Translation, at the top-left area of the page.

Mihai Apetrei

February 24, 2024 at 8:29 pm #15340935

ylyasK

Thank you Mihai

But I could not find credits on that location

2024-02-25_01-27-29.png
February 24, 2024 at 8:31 pm #15340955

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

Then, please share full access to the site where you need these credits added so that I can fully check on this matter.

Probably I assigned them to another one of your accounts by mistake.

Thank you!

Mihai

February 24, 2024 at 8:43 pm #15340961

ylyasK

I am sorry for stretching this but could you kindly first check whether it was assigned for
hidden link

I just have a not pleasant experience with providing my access details to plugin support agents. Please don't get me wrong, it is not about you personally I know you won't make my site messy after using but please. It is like my pshyco trauma) not to give an access to live site.

I hope you can understand Mihai, just please make sure that it was assigned to hidden link

Thank you

February 27, 2024 at 11:11 pm #15351612

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

Sure, no worries.

I wanted to say that, first of all, related to this screenshot that you attached at some point (https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/15340935-2024_02_25_01_27_29.png), we need to go to WPML > Translation Management > and then to the "Tools" tab > on the "Tools" tab, on the top left area, that's where we should be able to see the credits.

They should be there, in case I did not assign them by mistake to one of the older automatic translation accounts that you had.

And to answer your latest question: "I am sorry for stretching this but could you kindly first check whether it was assigned for hidden link"

Yes, that's what I checked.

February 28, 2024 at 12:20 pm #15353754

ylyasK

Still nothing there

2024-02-28_17-19-07.png
February 28, 2024 at 12:47 pm #15353958

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Can you go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > and share with me the id from: "Your Automatic Translation account id is"?

February 29, 2024 at 5:42 pm #15359950

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Thank you.

The 79912 credits were assigned to the staging site (probably I did that by mistake).

I moved them to your current site and you should now see them correctly.

Please confirm.

Mihai

February 29, 2024 at 6:12 pm #15360147

ylyasK

Thank you very much Mihai

Appreciate you help!

ylyasK confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-29 18:12:30.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.