This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 3:14 am #4215503

wandeeS

What are you trying to translate? i WOULD LIKE TO TRANSLATE THE FOOTER

What are you seeing? (please include a screenshot)TRAVEL SERVICE THAILAND - AGENCE DE VOYAGE- GUIDES TOURISTIQUES - PHUKET

What's missing or not working for you? i DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSLATE IN OTHER LANGUAGES

July 16, 2019 at 3:46 am #4215803

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. How are these strings added in the footer - even in the default language? Is that some option of your theme?

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] FOOTER’ is closed to new replies.