Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
September 24, 2024 at 6:09 am #16212412

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Let me explain about it:

Problem 1) the page you previously mentioned had issues with emojis which I explained how to fix and shared details on it.

Problem 2) further, it looks like there are some page builder widgets which need to be registered. I shared a guide (https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/register-page-builder-content-for-translation/) about how to deal with this. Have you tried that? If not, I'll recommend registering one element first and check about it as per my previous message.

Collectively it looks like a single problem, for example, page isn't being translated. But there can be different reasons.

You can also use the following steps to identify the problems separately:

- Create a new page or post.
- Use one of your page builder elements which you see are not being translated in the existing page.
- And translate.

Please let me know your findings and I can then proceed further accordingly.

September 24, 2024 at 10:51 pm #16217720

yuanL-2

I checked those text and it is a simple text in the blog post, It does not need any page builder widgets which need to be registered.

September 25, 2024 at 9:25 am #16219378

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

I am working on this and 'll get back to you as soon as I find something or have a solution.

September 25, 2024 at 9:35 am #16219512
yuanL-2

Ok, Please find the solution not just suggestions. thanks

New threads created by Waqas Bin Hasan and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-some-wp-bakery-blocks-are-not-translating/

September 26, 2024 at 5:42 am #16223127

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

After careful review, I've split the issue to a new ticket (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-some-wp-bakery-blocks-are-not-translating/) because this is about those WP Bakery block which are not being translated. This 'll be handled by our support accordingly.

While in the current ticket, I found the problem about emojis and it was fixed earlier.

Please feel free to close this ticket, because we can handle only 1 issue per session, instead of mixing several issues in one long ticket.

September 26, 2024 at 6:06 am #16223139

yuanL-2

You are saying that you fixed the article issue that I sent you earlier, the emojis issue.
but the article is still the same:
hidden link
I sent you this one article when I opened this ticket.
This is totally not fare.

September 26, 2024 at 8:05 am #16223474

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Yes, this was fixed in the test site I created (hidden link) because you mentioned not to make any change in the live site.

And I provided detailed explanation and a workaround in https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-am-facing-an-issue-with-website-translation/page/2/#post-16173896.

I understand that the page translation is not fully resolved. As per further investigation I found that their are multiple problems (i.e. emojis issue and blocks issue).

One issue about emojis was fixed and I requested you to try either the workaround or remove the emojis. You removed the emojis but problem continued which turned out to be with the WP Bakery shortcodes.

So finally, I split the block issue in a separate ticket, so no issue is left unattended. Our support 'll take care of it and if there are more issues other than this, they'll split and update you about it.

Please understand that we can handle only one issue per ticket so you can get more to the point help, without mixing up several issues in one long ticket.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.