Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
July 16, 2024 at 1:56 am #15957382

grzegorzK-16

Hi!

It seems that replacing .mo -> mo helps and fixes my issue.

But please read what I have done:

After uploading and updating the WPML String Translation plugin I had two files again:
- LoadedMODictionary.php
- loadedmodictionary.php
And the fix did not work.

So I decided to remove the WPML String Translation plugin and install it from scratch. But still, I had two files in my server.

The last operation helped:
1) I have deleted LoadedMODictionary.php file
2) I changed the name of the remaining file:
loadedmodictionary.php -> LoadedMODictionary.php
3) I have checked if in the file there is 'mo' (without dot). I do not remember if I had to replace '.mo' with 'mo'. Probably not.

Now it works!

Last questions:
1) Can I be sure that in the next plugin versions, I will not have two files (loadedmodictionary.php and LoadedMODictionary.php)?
2) Can I be sure that there will be 'mo' without a dot in the next plugin versions?

regards,
Grzegorz

July 16, 2024 at 2:01 am #15957407

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

On your site, I download a fresh copy from here https://wpml.org/download/wpml-string-translation/?section=changelog
and re-install it on your site. Then I don't see the duplicate file "loadedmodictionary.php" (in lowercase).
Next time, I suggest you copy your site to a staging site before updating the plugin String Translation and observe the issue after updating the plugin.

Let me know if the issue persists, I will help you check the issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] I have two files loadedmodictionary.php and LoadedMODictionary.php’ is closed to new replies.