Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
July 2, 2024 at 7:33 am #15873135

deepsonT

Background of the issue:
I need help about the WPML currency switcher. I'm trying to add flags to WPML currency Switcher. This is done. But after adding the flags, the currency click is not working properly. Some areas the click is working, but the flag and currency code are not clickable. I tried this code: ' %code%')); ?> to the currency switcher. After that, the currency is not clickable.

Symptoms:
The currency click is not working properly after adding flags. Some areas are clickable, but the flag and currency code are not clickable.

Questions:
Can you please have a look and fix the issue with the WPML currency switcher not being clickable after adding flags?...

July 2, 2024 at 9:27 am #15873836

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Reference to our recent chat, I was able to reproduce the problem at hidden link and 've escalated the matter to our 2nd tier support.

I'll get back to you as soon as there's some progress or more information.

Your patience and cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards.

September 5, 2024 at 6:15 am #16143155

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I just wanted to update you that this 'll be fixed in WCML 5.4.0.