Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Author Posts
May 24, 2024 at 8:22 pm #15669157

myoW

Background of the issue:
I updated the WPML plugin and encountered issues with my website's layouts, which were previously addressed by an errata page. I need the fix mentioned in the errata (https://wpml.org/errata/page-builder-by-siteorigin-layout-builder-widgets-not-translatable-when-duplicated-inside-and-outside-layout/) to be included in the next release of the plugin. My website, which can be seen at hidden link, now has 60 pages, making it time-consuming to update each one manually.

Symptoms:
After updating the WPML plugin, the website's layouts were messed up, which is a recurring issue.

Questions:
Can the fix from the errata page be included in the next plugin release to prevent layout issues?
What temporary solutions are available until the fix is implemented in the release?

May 25, 2024 at 4:41 am #15669623

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

This issue will be fixed sooner this year, but not on a close date so far, as there are many tasks with higher priority.

Priority means in this case, the amount of clients, that are affected by a specific issue.

For now, make sure to implement the workaround after updating WPML, as the updates will overwrite the changes.

If the workaround will no longer solve the issue, then we can offer a test site on which we can replicate the issue again and try to find a new workaround.

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] I need SiteOrigin fix to be added in plugin’ is closed to new replies.