Skip Navigation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by dmitriS-6 2 days, 9 hours ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
September 19, 2024 at 7:55 am #16196455

dmitriS-6

Background of the issue:
I need to put language switchers on mobile one on top of the other nicely. I used the second method Noman suggested for Ticket #16141968.
I have 2 different menus for desktop and mobile so I do not have to put additional CSS to make them invisible on other devices.

I created a secondary menu for mobile to make the language switchers the first item there.

Symptoms:
They (RU and ET) have different paddings to the left of them. I want them to have the same padding and to be one on top of the other nicely.

Questions:
How can I position the language switchers one on top of the other nicely on mobile?
I am attaching screenshots of how it looks now on mobile. And the other one - how it looked nicely when they were the last items.

Noman, thank you very much for your detailed instructions. They are very helpful indeed. Sorry I could not reply rightaway, as we were migrating the site, and I wanted to finish this after migration. But the migration failed and the site owners asked me to make all necessary changes now before new migration.

The topic ‘[Closed] I need to put language switchers on mobile one on top the other nicely’ is closed to new replies.