Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.55 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
February 14, 2020 at 10:19 am

svenH-12

Client received a translation from ICanLocalize. The translation appears in the backend, but not in the front end.

February 14, 2020 at 1:34 pm
February 15, 2020 at 1:36 pm #5499615

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I asked a second opinion about your issue, but I will likely need to take a copy of your site for further debugging. Please let me know if this is an issue.

February 15, 2020 at 7:11 pm #5500223

svenH-12

Hi Laura, I have checked some things too, and it looks like the post id's are wrong and that is why the translations are probably not appearing.

Since this is only one parahgraph, I will try to include the translations manually now first.
Then I will start some other jobs and see if it work with the automatic insertion.
Should this not be successful I will get back to you.

I suggest to keep the ticket open until I have finalized the next agency translation job.

Many thanks
Sven

February 17, 2020 at 2:10 pm #5508119

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi Sven,

thanks for the insight. The tickets are automatically closed in 2 weeks, but that should be enough for you to check the issue.

If you still have the problem, I'll take a copy of your site for further checks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translations not appearing’ is closed to new replies.