Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 7:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 13:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lucas Vidal de Andrade 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Assisted by: Lucas Vidal de Andrade.

Author Posts
September 23, 2024 at 9:42 am #16208424

amigosS

I got this message but can't create a ticket as I don't have an account so i don't know exactly what happened..
I'm so sorry

I've checked our logs and I don't see any big error in them. Let me know if you want me to try again. I've deactivated a plugin we had installed before that could be the issue (but not sure at all).

Edit : or maybe the file from the migration (the one you couldn't access) was the issue and blocked this migration. I can delete it an start again, let me know

par défaut 2024-09-23 à 11.39.59 AM.png
September 23, 2024 at 4:36 pm #16210997

amigosS

Hello again, I think I saw you trying to access to the archive through duplicator. I changed the permissions on the file so you can try and download it again. But i'm quite sure this the file I sent before.

September 23, 2024 at 4:41 pm #16211038

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey, I created a screen recording showing the exact files I need:
hidden link

It's the installer.php and the archive, which is a zip file. I'm unable to download them myself, as I get a network error, probably due to your server settings. The package you sent me previously was not composed of these 2 files, that's why I'm asking again.

I know this taking a long time, but there's really not much I can do without the copy. I cannot test anything on your live website, as there are risks involved. Not only that, but I already tested the same functionality in testing environments, but could not reproduce the issue. The only way to further debug is with a copy of your website.

September 24, 2024 at 8:56 am
September 24, 2024 at 4:45 pm #16216780

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hey there,

The copy you provided was corrupt. I reached out to our devs, they were able to create a functioning copy. However, they got a network error when trying to download it from the website.

Can you provide functioning FTP access details? The one you provided previously weren't working. This way, we can download the fresh copy.

September 24, 2024 at 5:55 pm
September 25, 2024 at 1:24 pm #16220633

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Hey there,

The FTP information you sent is not working. Please test them before sharing, this way we can save some back and forth.

If you can't find the credentials, please provide us again with the most recent package available in Duplicator. You must send the installer.php, as well as the zip file of the most recent package.

I've enabled both the fields to share the package, in case the FTP access does not work, and the field to share the credentials.

September 25, 2024 at 2:23 pm
September 26, 2024 at 5:28 pm #16226948

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Hey there,

A quick question from our devs: where exactly does the carousel widget come from? Is it an add-on for a plugin or something is that direction?

September 27, 2024 at 7:51 am #16228683

amigosS

Hello, There are multiple carousels.
The images ones (big one and squares) are from a plugin that connects to Elementor, it's the Card Carousel widget from the Unlimited Elements plugin.

The brands carousel is "fixed". This is a shortcode calling for items in the functions.php. These are only english links. This part is on our end, don't bother.* The main issue is on the images carousels.

* : the brands carousel is actually another issue. We've got a snippet supposed to generate an html file per languages. The issue is that it serves only english links. But we can see that later or in another ticket.

September 27, 2024 at 12:44 pm #16229875

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Thank you! I'll be back when I have updates.