This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
WPML gives an error right after install, it breaks my theme and is unusable
Problem: WPML Configuration issues
Solution: It was happening becuase of a corrupted database. It works fine after reinstalling the WPML and the following steps.
1) Increase *WP Memory Limit* to *128*(the minimum required memory limit for WPML) or more. Please check the following link for more details
2) Upgrade WordPress to the latest version.
3) Upgrade to the latest version of WPBakery Visual Composer
4) Upgrade to WPML to the latest verion and activate WPML Media, String Translation and Translation Management plugins
5) Increase *MaxInputVars* of the PHP configuration settings to *5000* or more
|2||17||3 years, 9 months ago|
Problem with translated widget strings not appearing
|2||7||3 years, 9 months ago|
|Translation management batch doesn't work 1 2 3||2||33||6 years, 6 months ago|
|Is there a way to assign more than one language to an article?||2||6||6 years, 8 months ago|