Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
You are trying to display individual elements with translation on the frontend of your site, but some elements, like a PowerPack Card Slider, are always displayed in German on the translated English page.
Solution:
First, ensure that the card slider content is available in the Advanced Translation Editor. Try making a small change to the page title or content, save it, and then update the translation to see if this resolves the issue. If the problem persists, the card slider content might not be registered for translation. We recommend you create a custom XML configuration code to register the card slider content for translation. You can follow our documentation here: How to Register Page Builder Widgets for Translation.

If this solution does not apply to your case, or if it seems outdated, please open a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. For further assistance, you can contact us directly at the WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
June 17, 2024 at 12:06 pm #15745118

martinW-39

Background of the issue:
I am trying to display individual elements with translation on the frontend of my site hidden link. Some elements, like a PowerPack Card Slider, are always displayed on the translated page (English) with German language.

Symptoms:
Despite all texts being translated, German texts are still displayed in the frontend on the translated page.

Questions:
Why are some elements still displayed in German on the translated English page?
How can I ensure that all elements are properly translated and displayed in the correct language on the frontend?

June 18, 2024 at 6:37 am #15747448

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Martin,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

I don't see the card slider content available in the Advanced Translation Editor. Please try to make a small change to the page title/content > Save > Update the translation and see if it helps.

If not, the card slider content might not be registered for translation. You can follow the documentation below to create a custom XML configuration code to register the card slider content and translate it.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/how-to-register-page-builder-widgets-for-translation/

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

martinW-39 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-06-19 07:40:58.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.