Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 3 days, 14 hours ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
September 25, 2024 at 9:41 am #16219523

daveyd-2

Background of the issue:
Hello,

I previously requested technical support, and while my issue was resolved, I ended up spending a significant number of tokens. Could you please assist me in getting these tokens reimbursed so we can start fresh?

I look forward to your response!

Symptoms:
I lost a significant number of tokens before resolving my issue.

Questions:
Can I refund my credits I lost?

September 26, 2024 at 5:44 am #16223128

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

I've reopened this ticket as requested, and working on this. I 'll get back to you as soon as I find something or have a solution.

Regards.

September 26, 2024 at 10:54 am #16224617

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

I'm trying to figure out that how the credits were lost, what happened, as well as, how many credits you're referring to?

Can you please provide some details? Because as per your previous ticket, which was fixed by my colleague, I see there's nothing done related to losing or consuming so much credits. If any credits 'd be used for translations, those 'd be used for the new translations. Because translation memory keeps track of the content and if same content is sent again, existing translations are reused instead of consuming new/more credits.

Please let me know.