Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.47 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 5 months ago.

Author Posts
April 20, 2024 at 8:44 am #15545576

daanM-4

Tell us what you are trying to do?
i want wpml but not like this it first i need only 5 plugins for wpml and it is slowing down my webshop a lot.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
i installed wpml and translated everything but my webshop is so slow right now and i saw in quiry monitor that wpml is a big reason

Also i wanted to ask for longer refund time of my account. because first i want to check if we can help the problem if that is not the case i want to refund my money because then wpml is not an option for my webshop. but i want to use wpml so i hope we can make it faster, but if that is not the case then i want a refund and to see if this is fixable i need more time. otherwise i need to refund my money and look right away for other plugin.

April 22, 2024 at 3:00 am #15547920

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to WPML support. While you're waiting for one of my colleagues to handle this ticket, let me offer you some initial debugging steps to assist with the issue promptly.

Please follow the suggested steps in the ticket below to improve the performance speed on your site and let us know how it goes.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-can-i-improve-performance-of-a-slow-site/

If you have a refund request, please contact us here https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds/
our colleagues will get in touch with you shortly.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] wpml is slowing down my webshop’ is closed to new replies.