Sondos in a short brief: We care of all orphans with different disabilities in each part of the country itself since 2003: ”Sondos institution for orphans with disabilities”. In this sense, it is highly known by 5322, dated back to 15/9/2003. Expanding on this slightly, it cares of all found orphans with disabilities.
Being a world known organization, they needed a multilingual website that is currently available in two languages: English and Arabic.http://darelsondos.com/en/
How to build a multilingual education website with WPML
To build a multilingual education website with Toolset like this one you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (services, courses, testimonials etc)
- Create custom fields to make it easy to add and update information for each course/service
- Create custom taxonomies to group any courses or services together by categories
- Display your content on the front end using Views
- Design the structure of your pages using Layouts
To translate your education website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.