Located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Amalfian Coast, surrounded by flowers and green vegetation, between the silence and the immensity, “Da Ciccio Cielo Mare Terra”, ancient trattoria, and now a famous restaurant known all over the world.
Since 1931, has been run by the same Family and it offers the traditional dishes together with the new and innovative dishes of the high cuisine, well prepared by Marco. A large and wise choice of wines gives the right value to each dish. The restaurant is known for the fresh fish, personally chosen by Ciccio (the owner) and for the seasonal product of his own garden. The dessert lovely prepared by Marinella (Ciccio’s wife) complete the joy of the taste.
The website created for the Ristorante Da Ciccio Restaurant in Amalfi Coast is multilingual for international clients and has a fully responsive fullscreen graphics.
There is also a table booking form and information request.https://www.ristorantedaciccio.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.