Sivissidis bros. S.A. company, initiated activity in 1928 as a manufacturer of billiard tables, soccer tables and other amusement games. Its products have been exported so far, in more than 23 countries worldwide.
It is also, a distributor company of the biggest bowling brands of the industry.
Parallel to the billiards & soccer tables sector, a separate technical division deals with the import, installation and maintenance of bowling centers.
To serve more people both locally and worldwide, their website needed to be multilingual. It is available in English and Greek.https://sivissidis.gr/en/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.