AT Language Solutions
AT Language Solutions is a translation services and technology provider with over 20 years’ experience. Specialized in the translation of websites and apps, the development of CAT-tools, cloud and machine translation and tech custom projects
About AT Language Solutions
AT Language Solutions provides quality human translations. It is a translation company based in Spain with 23 years of experience in the field. In addition, they have 8000 native translators and are can translate into 4500 language combinations. AT Language Solutions has ISO 17100:2015, a certificate that guarantees the highest standard of quality in translations at an international level.
Benefits of translating your content with AT Language Solutions:
- Quality human translations.
- Scalability: you can add languages quickly and easily.
- Time-saving translation management: send the content to be translated directly to our translators from your WordPress.
- Secure end-to-end connection to a multilingual management platform with automated processes and quality systems.
- Elimination of manual file manipulation errors.
- Cost savings.
- Reduction of time to market.
Getting started with AT Language Solutions and WPML
To send content for translation to AT Language Solutions, install the following plugins on your website:
- WPML Multilingual CMS – the core plugin
- WPML String Translation – this plugin will allow you to translate interface strings
Working with AT Language Solutions via WPML
Here are the basic steps of working with WPML and AT Language Solutions. For a full walkthrough, check out our page about using WPML with a translation service.
Connecting Your Website to AT Language Solutions
First, you need to connect WPML with AT Language Solutions. Part of this very simple process is to request your AT Language Solutions API token.
Register on the AT-WPML platform, select the languages you want to translate your WordPress site into and you will receive your API Token.
Sending content for translation
Once your site is connected to AT Language Solutions, you can start sending your content for translation.
Receive a quotation from AT Language Solutions
AT Language Solutions will send you a quotation and a delivery date by email. Once you have approved the quote, they will start working on your translation to have it finished by the deadline.
Receiving completed translations
AT Language Solutions will deliver translations automatically on the website itself as soon as they are ﬁnished. They will also send you an email informing you that your translations are ready to download in WPML.
Canceling translation jobs
To cancel the orders you have placed, open the AT Language Solutions application and follow these steps:
- Open the “Order history” section. Using the ﬁlters, you can see the orders you have requested along with their cost and status.
- You can cancel an order provided its status is displayed as “Requested”. Just click on the icon next to it to delete it.
Translating the Rest of Your Site
Once you’re done translating the content of your page, there could be untranslated texts in menus, sidebars, and similar places. No problem, you can use AT Language Solutions to translate the rest of your site.