Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
June 11, 2024 at 1:44 am #15724268

Андрей Мороз

Background of the issue:
I installed the WPML plugin, translated the page, but when switching to other languages I get an error. I also have the 'Bus Ticket Booking with Seat Reservation' plugin (pro version) on my website, and if I disable it, the error goes away.

Symptoms:
Error occurs when switching to other languages after installing WPML. The error goes away when the 'Bus Ticket Booking with Seat Reservation' plugin is disabled.

Questions:
How can I resolve the error that occurs when switching languages with WPML?
Is there a known conflict between WPML and the 'Bus Ticket Booking with Seat Reservation' plugin?

June 11, 2024 at 4:33 am #15724400

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

The plugin "Bus Ticket Booking with Seat Reservation" (free and pro) is not available in our list of compatible plugins https://wpml.org/plugin/
so you might experience some issues when using it with WPML.
I suggest you contact the plugin author and ask them to join our Go Global program where our Compatibility developers will help them to make their product compatible with WPML.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/

If you want to investigate the issue further, please replicate the issue on a clean installation. I created a clean installation of WordPress, WPML, and all necessary WPML add-ons. You can access the WordPress dashboard using the link below:
hidden link

Kindly follow the steps below:

- Don’t restore your site there.
- Install Bus Ticket Booking with Seat Reservation plugin.
- Try to replicate the issue with minimal steps.
- Then let me know the steps to replicate it.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] fix the error’ is closed to new replies.