Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.93 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
July 23, 2024 at 4:54 pm #15993756

stevenB-35

Background of the issue:
I have WPML installed, and so far all is working great. When trying to edit in Gutenberg editor a translated page, WPML gives a notice indicating that it is preferred to use the advanced translation editor. I have dismissed that notice myself with the checked 'do not show again'. But now I want it back.

Symptoms:
The notice recommending the use of the advanced translation editor in Gutenberg editor for translated pages is no longer showing.

Questions:
Is there any key in the DB I have to modify to have this warning shown again to my user profile?

July 24, 2024 at 3:40 pm #15999365

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for reaching us.

To re-enable the notice again, backup your Website first and go to your server database. Then, locate the wp_options table and delete this field wpml_dismiss_post_edit_te_notice .

Once you've done that, the notice will show up again.

July 24, 2024 at 6:09 pm #15999947

stevenB-35

Perfect. I had been looking in the user_meta table without success. This is exactly what I needed. Thanks.

stevenB-35 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-07-24 18:09:49.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.