Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
November 1, 2023 at 1:06 pm #14707627

enriqueG-5

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a simple custom Elementor Widget and I want to translate title and description, but whenever I go to translate page, it's not being detected on the page translation.
I've tried almost everything and I haven't solve it, and I've also read all wpml documentation.

The widget is inside a custom plugin called "Custom Call to Action" with c_c_t_a domain for translation.

Thanks

November 2, 2023 at 7:47 am #14713027

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Can you please make sure you/plugin author have followed the below doc for making those custom Elementor elements WPML Translation Editor compatible: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/how-to-register-page-builder-widgets-for-translation/

If the issue still persists, then it might be a compatibility issue and we need to reproduce it at a new WP site in order to escalate it to our compatibility team.

I have created a fresh WP and installed the Elementor, here is the auto login URL:
hidden link

Please install the “Custom Call to Action” plugin and add those widgets/elements to the page and try to translate it and let me the results.

Please note that we only need that specific Elementor widget functionality, you don't need to set up an entire website or clone your existing site. You can see more details here: https://wpml.org/faq/how-to-reproduce-issues-and-share-them-with-wpml-support/

Please let me know the results,

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Elementor Widget not detecting strings on automatic translation’ is closed to new replies.