Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.51 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 30, 2024 at 10:53 am

revofrance

Background of the issue:
I have a WooCommerce shop set up and also use Gravity Forms with a product and product options field. When I activate WooCommerce Multilingual and Multicurrency, gravity forms starts acting strange. The product option price is no longer passed to the product and to the total of the form. It seems like the price part of the label is stripped from the Gravity Forms product options field.

Symptoms:
The product option price is not passed to the product and the total of the form in gravity forms when WooCommerce Multilingual and Multicurrency is activated. The price part of the label is stripped from the Gravity Forms product options field.

Questions:
Why is the product option price not being passed to the product and the total of the form?
How can I ensure the price part of the label is not stripped from the Gravity Forms product options field?

September 30, 2024 at 12:46 pm
September 30, 2024 at 12:53 pm #16236196

revofrance

I've now replicate my issue on a fresh install that was provided by one of your customer support guys: hidden link

October 4, 2024 at 12:28 am #16252188

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Thank you very much for reporting the issue and your cooperation in recreating it.

This issue has been escalated to our compatibility team for further revision.

The workaround I can suggest for now, is to disable WCML's multi-currency feature until the issue is solved.

Once I have further feedback from the team, I will keep you updated.