Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 4, 2024 at 2:35 am #16138208

desireeM

I already explained how to recreated this issue in a e.g. phpunit test above.

I can't recreate it manually on a new site, as I don't know how the data in the WPML table got corrupted/orphaned stuff in it to begin with.

September 4, 2024 at 7:48 am #16138745

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

In this case, we need a copy of your site to check what got corrupted.

Please give us access to your site and allow us to take a copy of it. I must install a plugin like Duplicator or All In One Migration for this. Please let me know if you agree.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.I'm enabling a private message for the following reply.

Privacy and Security Policy
We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
**IMPORTANT**
- - Please backup the site files and database before providing us access. --
-- If you have a staging site where the problem can be reproduced, it is better to share access to the staging site.--

Regards,
Itamar.

September 9, 2024 at 11:27 am #16155783

desireeM

I can't provide that due to CCPA
Just create a phpunit test and fix the issue

September 22, 2024 at 6:31 am #16205444

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Our second-tier supporter was unable to replicate this issue. We will keep monitoring and will try to look for other similar cases to see how to move forward with this notice.

We're closing this ticket.

Regards,
Itamar.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.