Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
June 18, 2018 at 5:29 pm

brynnC

I am trying to: add multiple currencies on each listing. When i go to make the product, under resources, sometimes i get th option to put the price in the currecy i am given for the retreat, and sometimes no. How do I have it so the option always comes up in the woocommerce product?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: drop down of multiple options where i can insert the price in that specific currency

Instead, I got: one currency for USD

June 19, 2018 at 3:17 pm #2422368

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I see that in
WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilanguage -> Multicurrency you have checked the "Enable automatic exchange rates" box, so you can't select specific prices for every currency.
You set the prices in USD and then you get the prices in other currencies according to the current exchange rate.

If you want to set prices manually you have to disable that option but you'll have to set prices for all your products in every currency.