Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 5, 2020 at 8:49 am #6058715

Anonymous

I would like to re-built the same issue on your testing site but the link you provided me does still not work. This is very frustrating. Do you have me another link?

"I have set up a staging site and installed Elementor and WPML. Please use this URL to login hidden link

Please install the carousel plugin that you are using, and I can then try to reproduce the issue and escalate if we are able to. Thanks in advance for your assistance."

May 5, 2020 at 3:14 pm #6062935

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

My apologies the login link had expired. I have not extended it for another 30 days. Please use this link to login: hidden link

May 7, 2020 at 1:56 pm #6080549

Anonymous

Hi Lauren

I have neither the time nore the patience for that. I do not count anymore how many times I tried to set up the carousel widget on the thest site. There are allways new issues. I used this link from you:

My apologies the login link had expired. I have not extended it for another 30 days. Please use this link to login: hidden link

I could set up the section templates but as soon I went to the page and tried to set up the carousel widget, I could not update the page. I tried it many times and I waited inbetween but the error message (screenshot) is still there. Please make sure that the test site works or please recreate the error yourself. I cannot do this anymore....

Anne

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-07 um 15.47.16.png
May 8, 2020 at 5:14 pm #6090645

Lauren
Supporter

This ticket has been escalated to our Compatibility team, since WPML should be compatible with Premium Add Ons. I tried following the documentation from Premium Add ons, but even after sending the carousel through Translation Management, the translated fields still do not show on the frontend.

I will update here just as soon as I have more information from our developers.

May 19, 2020 at 6:03 pm #6170851

Lauren
Supporter

Hi there, thanks for your patience while our compatibility team continued troubleshooting. They actually found that updating the add on plugin to the latest version resolved the issue. So try updating the plugin, then update both the English template and the Spanish template with the translated info and let me know if it resolves on your site. You can see where it is working correctly on these links:
hidden link
hidden link

If that does not resolve it on your live site, please let me know and we will continue troubleshooting.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.